Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Will!

Happy 3rd birthday to our big boy, Will!!  Will had a great day.  I'm exhausted but I wanted to post pics asap since I know some are anxious to see them.  Will started the day off with chocolate donuts, blueberries and milk.  He went to his swimming lesson then out to lunch at a Mexican restaurant.  Then we stopped by the grocery store and he got a bunch of balloons, which he's been talking about all week.  We came back home and he got his first present, a train table!  He loved it and I think it will keep him entertained for quite  a while.  For dinner we had pizza and cake.  Then Will opened his other presents.  He received gifts from relatives all over the country and is a very lucky and very loved little boy!  He got to stay up pretty late this evening but is now asleep.  Below are some pictures from our day.

Luke has the same expression that Will gets when he sees a camera.
Will's cake.  My first attempt at decorating a sheet cake.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out but I still have a lot to learn.  Maybe by the time the boys go to college...


Cake, balloons and presents!


Will hard at work on his train table.

Checking everything out


Blowing out his candles

Helping himself to the vehicles on the cake


His first gift- a soccer goal!

A rocket ship!

A subscription to a fun High Five magazine for kids

Space shuttle, astronaut and planes

Luke enjoyed playing with the wrapping paper

No comments: