
The suspense is over...Will took his first steps tonight!! He was playing with David in the living room- they were playing with a little football and Will stood up with the ball and he took four or five steps!! So right now he averages about one yard per carry...gotta start somewhere! Needless to say we were really excited. We worked with him to do it again and got him to take a few steps here and there. It was just about bedtime so he got tired pretty quickly. We did get some video of it, which David is editing and maybe we can upload later. We'll be back at it tomorrow and he'll be running around here in no time!
Will is also doing a great job eating on his own. He has pretty much refused to be fed dinners this past week. He wants to feed himself but he can't use a spoon yet. So I've been trying to come up with real food that he's able to feed himself and he's made a lot of progress. This week he had chicken, brown rice with tomatoes, steamed zucchini, yellow squash and carrots. I've discovered that he does much better if I cut the vegetables into long, thin strips rather than into the smaller pieces I had been cutting them into. He likes to be able to pick them up and take a bite. I was just excited that we could get him to feed himself vegetables.
Posted below are some of the pictures from Will's portrait session at J.C. Penney. We got the cd today so we'll be ordering prints soon.
Cheers for our walking boy!!







No comments:
Post a Comment