So far Luke is a very laid back baby. He has had very little time awake and alert- he seems to be a pretty sleepy guy. He definitely does not like diaper changes and cries through almost all of them. But other than that, so far he is not a big crier. He squeaks a lot during his sleep, which is really cute. We've been calling him "Squeakers." He has been a decent eater so far, though we're working on getting him to eat more during each feeding. Luke has incredibly thick, dark hair that is already impressively long. He also has the longest fingers and toes of any baby I've ever seen. His eyes seem to be a light blue color though he doesn't have them open too often.
Will seems to be doing great as a big brother. He is not too phased by having Luke home so far. He has tried to have me pick him up a couple of times, which I can't do, but no major meltdowns so far. Hopefully that continues!
I am feeling about as well as can be expected. So far my recovery has been a lot easier than after Will. Today was the most painful but I expect each day to get better and better from here on out.
I'll try to keep the blog updated with new pictures of Will and Luke as much as I can. We are so excited to finally have Baby Luke home and healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment