Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ultrasound pics





David and I had our first OB appointment on 10/2/08. These are the ultrasound pictures at 8 weeks and 2 days. They confirmed a due date of May 12, 2008 and we saw the heartbeat- 178 beats per minute. According to the old wives' tale, a high heart rate means it's a girl. A couple more months and we'll find our for sure!

2 comments:

Sarah and Adam Hubert said...

These coming months will be the best months!!! I'm so happy for you both. I'm almost 31 weeks now and feeling "big"! You just wait... hehe. =) CONGRATS!!!

Sarah Hubert

Anonymous said...

I'm uber excited for you guys :-). I think your little alien is cute. I'm glad the nausea is abating -- it can't be fun getting sick all the time. The end result is worth it though, I'm sure. Congratulations Christy and David --- I can't believe I get to be an Aunt now. Please don't name your kid anything weird -- I know it's football season right now, but there's way too many babies named Payton and Eli out there :-). Just kidding --- congrats!