Wednesday, April 7, 2010

more pics

Because it's a day ending in "y" you know I've taken at least 50 pictures of the little guy. Can't help it. It's dark and rainy here so we're stuck inside.

I don't have much new information since last post but I will share a cute story about Zoe, our dog. Zoe has started wanting to sleep in Will's room while he's sleeping. A couple of weeks back, she scared the bejeezus out of me when I went into Will's room in the middle of the night for a feeding. I was changing Will's diaper and Zoe came barreling out of the closet. Evidently, she's been sleeping in his closet at night. At first I thought it was cute. They're buds. But...Zoe was banished from sleeping in our room when we moved to Texas because she is very loud at night. She shakes and scratches and runs around. Evidently she's taken up with Will, which means now she's waking him up.

At night, I leave Will's door open and Zoe comes and goes as she pleases. So it's not that big of a deal. During the day, though, when Will is napping, we shut the door to keep out noise and light. When I take Will to his room for a nap, Zoe usually comes along and settles in. When I let her nap with Will, she wakes up about an hour into it and causes a commotion.When I kick her out of his room, she would scratch on his door trying to get back in. And Mama is not happy when the dog wakes the baby. I think we've got the situation under control now though. Zoe is learning that she can't take daytime naps with Will. She still goes in there at night but so far she hasn't disturbed him (that I know of). Although we did have a suspicious 1:30 am feeding last night. If she could get in there I have no doubt that Zoe would be sleeping in his crib with him!





No comments: