Not much new to report since last post but I wanted to share some cute pictures. As you can see, Will can "stand" a little bit although he still has trouble with balance. He's not pulling himself up (I stood him up in front of the couch) but he can hang on pretty well. I just can't go too far.
We also have a shot of the new tooth that is poking through the top. The other top tooth is right there too but only one has broken through. He is not as fussy as he was last week and he is eating a lot better so I think the tooth pain is mostly gone.
Last night, he slept the entire night and didn't even wake up needing a pacifier. About 8 pm to 7:15 am. It was very nice! Still a handful during the day though. He has discovered the doors on our TV stand. He opens them up and pushes buttons on the electronics. About an hour ago he was turning the volume dial back and forth so the TV volume was going up and down while we were watching the Olympics.
In snacking news, we've tried a couple new Gerber snacks meant to get him used to biting and chewing. He has tomato-flavored whole grain puffs (which actually look like Cheetos) and biting biscuits. He loves the puffs but hasn't warmed up to the biscuits yet.
Enjoy the rest of the pictures below!!
1 comment:
Kyle and I think that the third photo is Christmas card material.
Post a Comment